Saturday, August 24, 2013

Moving forward.

In case you were all wondering, I've been relocating from the SGV to soon to be Long Beach, why you asked? Well I'll tell you why in a minute. I will miss the SGV, GBC is grateful for all the support from friends and good times along with bad times that town brought me, I feel that the time spent there has made me a better person for living through it, however is time to start a new chapter in my life in a different town.
Georgie Boy Clothing will continue to maintain its steady course of providing the best quality hand made clothing for the American Made Clothing supporter, in fact new styles of clothing will be announced along with other new surprises for all the GBC supporters. 
I would like to thank all the loyal customers that are behind me during this transitional period and I appreciate your patience, GBC will be back on the saddle finishing outstanding orders and will be ready to take new ones and will have inventory in local shops with in a few weeks of this blog update. 
I just wanted to take a few minutes to keep friends and supporters informed.

Thanks again and I look forward in serving you "hand made" goods in my new stomping grounds.

Georgie Boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment